Round neck t-shirt
Print Vieux Gaulois T-Shirt
Round Collar T-Shirt
- The Vieux Gaulois print is made of a premium cotton without compromise (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Graphics created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- Old Gallic on his bike in print
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The sleeves are finished with a strong ribbing
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productLE VIEUX GAULOIS
In 1919 Eugène Christophe was the first ever to pull on the general classification leader’s jersey.
Nicknamed "Le vieux Gaulois" (the old Gallic) in reference to the moustache he was wearing at the beginning of his career, Eugène Christophe is also famous for his tremendous misfortune and his huge courage. He indeed broke his bicycle ‘s fork 3 times!
The rule at the time forced the racers to fix their broken fork by themselves, making it almost impossible to win the race. So “Le vieux Gaulois” never won the race. Sports d’Epoque invites you, in your turn, to tell this fabulous story through products with simples and contemporaries graphics, a funny nickname and a reference to the yellow color to discover.
« Le vieux Gaulois » is not only Eugène Christophe’s nickname. This is also the name of a brand who celebrates France and the French-speaking culture through a garment range: www.levieuxgaulois.com
This product is the result of the collaboration between the 2 brands.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.