Round collar T-Shirt
Round neck t-shirt
- The Etendard T-Shirt is made of premium cotton without compromise (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The sleeves are finished with a strong ribbing
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productCOQ ART DECO
The 18th of May 1930 French championship final saw Agen face Quillan (the title holder).
On the Lescure stadium pitch in Bordeaux, Agen are crowned French champions and the SUA players present their “bouclier de Brennus” trophy to the tomb of their winger Pradié, who died after a violent tackle during the semi final against Pau ...
On the match poster is a magnificent red rooster perched on an oval ball. This proud rooster is of typical art deco style which had reigned in France for the last 10 years : very simple and geometric. An echo of the 1920s, when rugby was exploding in France drawing considerable crowds, this art deco rooster deserves a new life through a range of vintage garments !
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.