Round collar T-Shirt
T-shirt Mont Ventoux
V neck t-shirt
- The Mont Ventoux t-shirt is made of a premium cotton without compromise (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Graphics created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a V neck with a straight cut
- Mont Ventoux letters and date in twill (sewn twill)
- Bicycle graphic in embroidery
- A reference to a mythical collar for cycling fans
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finish on the sleeves is very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productTHE MONT VENTOUX
THE MONT VENTOUX IS OFTEN CALLED "THE GIANT OF PROVENCE "
The Mont Ventoux is often called the Giant of Provence. Culminating at 1910 meters, it dominates the plains that surround it. The paths traced in the past by the shepherds have given way to three main roads. The most emblematic ascent uses the access from the South.
Starting from the village of Bedouin, the 21.6 kilometers of ascent with more than 1600 meters of difference in altitude have been the scene of legendary feats accomplished by the greatest cyclists in history. The first timed climb took place in 1908. Gabriel Jacques took 2 hours and 29 minutes to reach the summit. The current record is held, since 2004, by the Spaniard Iban Mayo in 55 minutes and 51 seconds.
Since 1951, several stage races have used Mont Ventoux as the unforgiving judge on numerous occasions. Created in 2019, the Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge is a one-day event reserved for professionals. The day before, the same route is used by cyclotourists.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.