Round collar T-Shirt
Short sleves polo
- The 1925 short sleeve polo shirt is made of uncompromising premium cotton (100% cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, polo made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a polo with a straight cut
- Rooster embroidered in a patch
- The polo shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finish on the collar and cuffs is very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Polo shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the product1925
THE FRENCH FIRST FINAL OF THE DAVIS CUP
In 1925, after a legendary victory against the Australian, France played for the first time in its history, the final of the Davis Cup against the United States!
At that time, the French Team wore before and after each match, their jackets embroidered with a rooster proudly standing on two interlaced rings. In remembrance of the first French tennis playing exploits of the musketeers, SPORTS D'EPOQUE realized, a limited-edition polos embroidered with this majestic rooster.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.