- Rugby shirt hand-made in France
- Heavy 400 gr jersey cotton
- Knitted on the old 12 guage knitting machine
- Rings sewn on the chest
- 3 buttoned front opening
- Sold in a gift box detailing the products history
The "France 1900"
- Maillot fabriqué en France de manière artisanale
- Coton jersey lourd 400 gr
- Tricotage à l'ancienne sur métier à tricoter jauge 12
- Anneaux cousus sur le torse
- Patte 3 boutons
- Vendu dans son coffret qui raconte l’histoire du produit
History of the product
THE 1900 FRENCH FOOTBALL TEAM JERSEY
TIn 1900 sports games are organized parallel to the world exhibition. In Vincennes’ velodrome, France will compete against Belgium and Great Britain.
The French manage to rise on the second place of the podium in beating Belgium, a team composed of college players and from several Football clubs. Regarding the French, they all come from the same club, the “Stade Français” who was appointed by the U.S.F.S.A, the sport ‘s organization from that time . This French club which was Paris city’s champion and winner of the Sheriff Dewar cup, is fully composed of French citizen’s players. The massive rings on the jersey are the emblem of the organization U.S.F.S.A.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.