Stripes 1924 Sweat
- The 1924 sweatshirt is made of premium cotton without compromise (100% cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, sweatshirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- Blue white and red sewn stripe
- The sweatshirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finishing on the collar, cuffs and waist are very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Sweatshirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productWINTER 1924
1924 IS AN HISTORIC YEAR FOR FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL SPORT !
Among amusing anecdotes which made this event, there is one related to counting which impacted the winners ‘s ranking. As matter of fact, a mistake in the counting of the points was discovered in the results in ski jumping.
The bronze medal should not have been awarded to the Norwegian Thorleiff Haug but to the American Anders Haugen. What is mouving and magic is that 50 years after this event, Anders Haugen received his medals by Thorleiff Haugen ‘s daughter during a special ceremony in Olso!
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.