Long sleeve shirt
Rooster T Shirt
Round collar T-Shirt
- The Rooster T-Shirt is made of premium cotton without compromise (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- Rooster spirit tattoo printed on the chest
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The sleeves are finished with a strong ribbing
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productTHE FIRST FRENCH GALLIC ROOSTER
SPORTS D'EPOQUE AND ITS PARTNER, THE NATIONAL SPORTS MUSÉUM, ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THE FIRST FRENCH GALLIC ROOSTER TO APPEAR ON A SPORTS JERSEY
It was for a France vs Ireland match that this gallic rooster appeared "undoubtedly red" according to different sources. It is 1905, this gallic rooster is unique due to its history but also its size and shape ! It's only in 1912 that a new gallic rooster appeared, alongside the rings of the “Union des Sociétés Françaises des Sports Athlétiques” (U.S.F.S.A) which were permanently replaced in 1922 after the creation of the current official organism.
This garment is proudly made by Sports d’Époque in partnership with the National Sports Museum.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.