Round collar T-Shirt
Zip Patch Sweat
- The zip-up sweatshirt is made of uncompromising premium cotton (100% cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, sweaters made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- Vintage crest with an embroidered rooster on the left sleeve
- The ribbed finishing on the collar, cuffs and waist are very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Sweatshirt sold with its signature history sheet!
The history of the productGUILLEMOT 1920
SPORTS D’EPOQUE PAYS TRIBUTE TO JOSEPH GUILLEMOT, 5000M CHAMPION IN 1920
It was no mean feat as he was gassed during WWI and had a damaged right lung. He was up against Paavo Nurmi, the Finnish athlete who was on a roll at the time with 3 gold medals so far in this competition, and nicknamed the flying Finn. On the track at BEERSHOT stadium, with 300 m to go and with the Frenchman behind since the beginning of the race, he accelerated and caught up with Nurmi and passed him going over the finish line 20m ahead!
He tried to do the same for the 10 000 metres but the race was moved forward and he had just eaten. Tortured by digestive problems and uncomfortable running shoes which were too big for him because someone had stolen his own shoes before the race. He still managed to win the silver medal! Sports d’Epoque and its partner the National Sports Museum pay tribute to this Champion who, on this memorable day, wore the number 329.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.