Round collar T-Shirt
T-shirt Mont Ventoux
V neck t-shirt
- The Mont Ventoux T-shirt is made of premium cotton without compromise (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Graphics created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a V neck with a straight cut
- Mont Ventoux letters and date in twill (sewn twill)
- Bicycle graphic in embroidery
- A reference to a mythical collar for cycling fans
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finish on the sleeves is very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productLE TOURMALET
LThe Col du Tourmalet is an integral part of the "legend of the Tour". was first ridden in 1910.
Octave Lapize led the Tourmalet Pass on July 21, 1910, on his first ascent. On this occasion, he said to the organizers: "you are murderers!” Since then, the Tourmalet has been crossed 79 times, more than one year out of two. It is the pass that has been crossed most often by the race, all mountain ranges included. Numerous legends have marked the history of this pass, we still quote today the exemplary courage of Eugène Christophe, alias the Old Gaul, who in 1913 after having broken his fork at the beginning of the descent of the pass, walked for fourteen kilometers to Sainte-Marie-de-Campan where he repaired it himself in the village forge.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.