Round collar T-Shirt
Chemise Hiver Du Baron
Long sleeve shirt
- The winter Baron's shirt made of premium and warm cotton without compromise (100% cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Graphic design created in France, shirts made in Portugal
- The shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finishing on the collar, cuffs and waist are very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productTHE FIRST RINGS
THE FIRST EMBLEMS OF SPORT!
In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the sports teams of France became known for these two intertwined rings. They were the symbol of France's most influential multi-sport organisation at the time. In fact, they inspired the creator of the symbol of the world's largest sporting body.
Founded in 1887, the U.S.F.S.A "Union des Sociétés Françaises de Sports Athlétiques" disappeared with its rings in the early 1920s. They gradually became associated with the rooster, which definitively replaced them as the emblem of French sportsmen and women.
Now resurrected by Sports d'Epoque, these rings are enjoying a new life, inspiring our collections and telling their story with freshness and enthusiasm!
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.