- 100% flamed cotton
- Classic cut
- V neckline.
- Side slits
- Rings Embroidered over the heart
- Made in Europe .
- Color : Blue, White, Grey, Olympia blue
- Adult sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
- Sold with the history of the jersey
- Pullover 50% wool and 50% acrylique
- Size advice: choose the size above your usual size (eg: if your size is M, choose L)
- Rond Collar
- Badge in the right sleeve
- Sold in a gift box detailing the shirt's history
1924 winter Pullover
Pullover 50% wool and 50% acrylique
Size advice: choose the size above your usual size (eg if your size is M, choose L for this pullover)
History of the product
1924 IS AN HISTORIC YEAR FOR FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL SPORT
Among amusing anecdotes which made this event, there is one related to counting which impacted the winners ‘s ranking. As matter of fact, a mistake in the counting of the points was discovered in the results in ski jumping. The bronze medal should not have been awarded to the Norwegian Thorleiff Haug but to the American Anders Haugen.
What is mouving and magic is that 50 years after this event, Anders Haugen received his medals by Thorleiff Haugen ‘s daughter during a special ceremony in Olso!
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.