Polo long sleeves
Polo Inspire 1984
Polo piqué stripes
- The France 1984 inspired polo shirt is made of uncompromising premium cotton (100% cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Graphic created in France, polo made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a polo with a straight cut
- Blue polo shirt in piqué knit
- 3 thin blue horizontal stripes and a red one on the chest
- CFI rooster embroidery on the heart
- The polo shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finish on the collar and cuffs is very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Polo shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
History of the product
THE JERSEY “INSPIRED” BY 1984
In 1984, for the second time in history, France was chosen to organise the European Championship. The French excelled by winning all their matches of their group and thus found themselves in the final against Spain.
The stakes were high and the Spanish were as determied as the French, with a great to the match on the 27th of June 1984. Michel Platini, without doubt the best player of the championship, liberated the match by scoring at the start of the second half, and Bruno Bellone clinched the victory in the 91st minute! On the pitch at the Parc des Princes, the « princes » were in heaven, France, jubilant, won its first ever European championship title!
Sports d’Epoque with its partner the National Sports Museum, pays tribute to this French Football team with an “Inspired” shirt 1984. The Cock CFI is embroidered on the chest, another reference to Football : The Comité Français Interfédéral founded by Charles Simon in 1907, is the direct ancestor of the present day official football organisation, founded in 1919.
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.