Round collar T-Shirt
T-shirt Football 1921
Round neck t-shirt
- The 1921 Football T-Shirt is made of uncompromising premium cotton (100% flamed cotton)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, T-Shirts made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a round neck with a straight cut
- Coq 1921 in embroidery
- The T-Shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The sleeves are finished with a strong ribbing
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- T-Shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productTHE BLACK SPIDER
THIS 1921 ROOSTER CELEBRATES THE FIRST VICTORY OF THE FRENCH TEAM AGAINST THE ENGLISH AMATEUR SOCCER TEAM
In front of 30 000 spectators at the Pershing Stadium in Paris, France was victorious 2-1. The qualifier "amateur" of the English selection does not lessen the French performance, as there is still a strong amateur school in England. In addition, there is a heavy history between the French team and the English amateurs who lead 60 goals to 2 before this game considering all seven games played so far! The daily L'Auto wrote "Now that it has defeated its British master, no hope is now forbidden for French soccer.
Other titles congratulated themselves on this success on the centenary of Napoleon's death! After this game, the English would no longer take the risk of sending "amateur" teams to defend their colors!
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.