Round collar T-Shirt
Polo Poche Du Baron
Short sleeves polo shirt
- The Baron's pocket polo shirt made of uncompromising premium cotton (50% cotton, 50% polyester)
- We claim a local and sustainable production! Design created in France, polo made in Portugal
- For this reference, we propose a polo with a straight cut
- Embroidered rings on the sleeve
- The polo shirt has a tricolour inner lining
- The ribbed finish on the collar and cuffs is very strong
- The product is pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and fading
- Polo shirt sold with its historical card, signature of the brand!
The history of the productTHE FIRST RINGS
THE RINGS ARE THE FIRST EMBLEM OF THE FRENCH SPORT !
At the end of XIXth and at the beginning of the XXth century, the track & field, football, rugby, fencing and many other sports French teams become known outside the borders by wearing the 2 rings. At that time, they were the symbol of the most influential French sport organization. These rings have also inspired the founder of the symbol of nowadays’ worldwide largest and most famous sport organism.
Created in 1887, the organization U.S.F.S.A « Union des Sociétés Françaises de Sports Athlétiques » disappeared at the beginning of the 20ies. The rings are then gradually associated with the rooster who definitely substitute them to become the unremovable symbol of the French sport. The two rings which remains the first ever emblem of the French sport since 1887 are back to a new life, they inspired our collections and we love to tell their story with enthusiasm !
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.