Stripes 1924 Sweat
- Round neck Sweat-shirt, American fleece
- Blue, white and red strip
- 100% cotton
- Sold in a box with the product's history details
The history of the productWINTER 1924
1924 IS AN HISTORIC YEAR FOR FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL SPORT !
Among amusing anecdotes which made this event, there is one related to counting which impacted the winners ‘s ranking. As matter of fact, a mistake in the counting of the points was discovered in the results in ski jumping.
The bronze medal should not have been awarded to the Norwegian Thorleiff Haug but to the American Anders Haugen. What is mouving and magic is that 50 years after this event, Anders Haugen received his medals by Thorleiff Haugen ‘s daughter during a special ceremony in Olso!
Made in Europe
Our production is located in France and Portugal.
We worked hard to develop high quality products: the design, the cut, the stitch, the colours... Attached to authenticity that lays deep in the brand DNA, we indicate the place where our products are manufactured, France or Europe.
Other products from same category
- 100% flamed cotton
- Embossed graphism, letters and date (sewn), bike embroidered
- A reference to a legendary pass for cycling fans
- Tricolor Necktape Band in Collar
- Sold with historic details